We Must Ignite This Couch Message Boards

« 1 (2)

Re: The We Didn't Forget Marist Gameday Thread
Gettin' Schmitty
From Around
We are terrible. Struggled and almost lost to a Marist team that had no wins.

Posted on: 11/23 11:20 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

WMITC
From Here
Three-point shooting:

Them 48%

Us 21%

Their coach is a Beilein disciple. Can you tell?

Posted on: 11/23 11:21 pm

Gettin' Schmitty
From A town called Fresh Off A Cop's Ass
It's not the end of the world, and Marist still has zero wins.

Posted on: 11/23 11:22 pm

Suspected Punter
We've all seen this before from our teams,inconsistent. Huggs seems to being doing the best he can with what he has in a young crew. This may be a tough year getting the kids up to par. My biggest concern is who is going to step up and replace Carter next year.

Posted on: 11/23 11:26 pm

WMITC
From Parkersburg, WV
Quote:

RadioShark wrote:
A win is a win

Yours is better.

Posted on: 11/24 12:18 am

Ingest Feces Pittsburgh!

Pitt Hater
From Spartanburg, SC via Boone County WV
Like i mentioned in the recruiting thread. If Jordan McCabe's game transfers, and i think it will, He and Knapper will be your pgs next year, with Beedle getting to move to the 2 guard, where he's a natural. Carter was a natural 2 guard. McCabe is a PG that can shoot lights out. Kid has crazy handles, and excellent court vision. needs to bulk up some, but he's already grown 2 inches from 5'10" to 6' since committing to the good guys. You should go check out his stuff on youtube. kids been a prodigy longer than Sills was at QB. 12 yrs old playing with the globetrotters. just unreal handles

Posted on: 11/24 12:45 am

Party Machine
Quote:

MichaelJLucasWV wrote:
Like i mentioned in the recruiting thread. If Jordan McCabe's game transfers, and i think it will, He and Knapper will be your pgs next year, with Beedle getting to move to the 2 guard, where he's a natural. Carter was a natural 2 guard. McCabe is a PG that can shoot lights out. Kid has crazy handles, and excellent court vision. needs to bulk up some, but he's already grown 2 inches from 5'10" to 6' since committing to the good guys. You should go check out his stuff on youtube. kids been a prodigy longer than Sills was at QB. 12 yrs old playing with the globetrotters. just unreal handles

Yea he looks pretty good. Well see how he transitions to college. In other words. I feel Carter hasn’t taken over like I thought he would I’m dissapointed. I’m also dissapointed in Dax but I have been for 3 years. Bendor is awful. If Sags goes down we are going to be hurting more than we already are. Still so mad at our recruiting coordinator. Whoever tf that is.

Posted on: 11/24 9:34 am

Makin' it Rain
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
We are terrible. Struggled and almost lost to a Marist team that had no wins.

Yes, we are terrible and a very tough team to watch. Yesterday WVU was a 29 point favorite, can you f'n believe that sheet? I bet on Marist plus the 29 points. A very easy win. This WVU team is a "bet against all year long" as a favorite vs. any team with a pulse. I am still not sure that Marist has a pulse but getting the 29 points yesterday was a Thanksgiving day gift.

Today, WVU opened as a 7.5 points favorite against UCF in their own backyard near Orlando. An undefeated UCF team with a pulse and WVU is a 7.5 favorite? This point spread seems high to me. Logic tells me WVU doesn't cover today but Vegas thinks differently. Final answer: No bet today, stay tuned the game is on ESPN 2 today at 5 pm. Lots of alcohol needed to watch this game. Lets go Mountaineers!

Posted on: 11/24 12:00 pm

Suspected Punter
From Sneads Ferry, NC
I'm in Orlando for the games. Should be interesting today as UCF has a guy that is like 7'6" (no I'm not kidding). He looked like a giant on the sidelines. I was also told by a UCF fan that they have a football game today at 3:30 so the crowds should be light as their team is having a great season.

Posted on: 11/24 1:20 pm

« 1 (2)

Login
Username:

Password:

remember me

Copyright © 2004-2011 wemustignitethiscouch.com All Rights Reserved