Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: How do we win the B12?
Makin' it Rain
From Canonsburg, PA
Quote:

eers4evr wrote:
Here's a nice PA recruit, I am sure Penn State might let us even have:

http://www.espn.com/college-football/ ... robbing-convenience-store

We should have Pac Man mentor him. That is truly a deadly combination right there. Maybe have Branko Busick be his tutor.

Posted on: 12/2/2017 9:03 pm

Re: How do we win the B12?
Pitt Hater
A mentality of striving for the best in all facets of life is what is needed to win our conference. Learning from past mistakes by reviewing the games with a critical eye and anticipating errors that have been committed by other teams is key to winning. It is the mistakes that cause losses and rarely being outplayed is the deciding factor. Having all players buying into questioning their actions and having the knowledge to know what to do in pressure situations will put us over the top.

Maybe role-playing mental games between the O and D players, so the players know what not to do and exactly what to avoid doing performance wise is needed. Our losses where mostly due to mentality and not due to lack of performance. We have the right attitude as the Big 12 is a scoring conference. Confidence in the O is a given, but the soft coverages by the D and the other mistakes could be opportunities to drill the coach's and player's mind into the focus needed to win it all.

Strive for the best and nothing less will be tolerated; until this outlook is demanded from the top down, we will fall short of a championship.

Posted on: 12/3/2017 9:18 am

« 1 2 (3)

Login
Username:

Password:

remember me

Copyright © 2004-2011 wemustignitethiscouch.com All Rights Reserved