We Must Ignite This Couch Message Boards

« 1 ... 25 26 27 (28) 29 30 »

Re: Swamp Drainage
Gettin' Schmitty
From Just barely outside the Beltway.
Quote:

This is just the liburhal media pointing out facts. If you are a patriot you'll pay it no mind.

You ARE a patriot, aren't you?

Posted on: 7/3 7:06 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Gettin' Schmitty
From Around
Quote:

zwaaa wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Hillary Clinton presidential campaign donor Clare Bronfman, heiress to the Seagrams fortune, “expects to be indicted by late July” in the NXIVM child trafficking sex cult case.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/clinton- ... t-child-trafficking-case/

https://archive.fo/oZXtg

For people who don’t what that 2nd link is, this is the NXIXM cult website with some weird occult word salad brainwashing text, please don’t click if you have some kind of mental illness or are susceptible to suggestion, so Hill and Delispan, you might not want to click that 2nd link.

It's interesting that people who spent large amounts of time with Clinton, (whom received massive donations from) are upstanding citizens like Jeffery Epstein, Kevin Spacey, Anthony Weiner, and Harvey Weinstein, may be linked with pedophilia and human trafficking? Who could ever have fore seen something like this happening!

Not a coincidence.

You’re aware that Trump has been connected to Epstein also, yes? Where is your outrage?

Yeah I've read the opinion pieces against him by leftist blogs. He's never flown to his island for spirit cooking and pizza parties like the Clintons

It's ok for Trump to be involved with Epstein because the Clintons were. Don't you get it?

He wasn't though

Posted on: 7/4 8:30 am

Makin' it Rain
From North Central, WV
Quote:

zwaaa wrote:
Quote:

This is just the liburhal media pointing out facts. If you are a patriot you'll pay it no mind.

And what are these “facts” actually conveying? Mountie44 usually does posts like this as some sort of rebuttal, but I can’t connect any dots as to how these links are a rebuttal to anything posted.

I can’t speak for anyone else, but I’ve made a habit of not clicking on links that a poster puts up that they aren’t even willing to put the effort in giving a title, or something that conveys the link’s subject matter. Just copy and paste the article title for gosh sakes. If they are that lazy in posting links, I’m sure they are that lazy in the information they take in. Just an observation.

Posted on: 7/4 8:32 am

Pitt Hater
From Madhattan
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

zwaaa wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Hillary Clinton presidential campaign donor Clare Bronfman, heiress to the Seagrams fortune, “expects to be indicted by late July” in the NXIVM child trafficking sex cult case.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/clinton- ... t-child-trafficking-case/

https://archive.fo/oZXtg

For people who don’t what that 2nd link is, this is the NXIXM cult website with some weird occult word salad brainwashing text, please don’t click if you have some kind of mental illness or are susceptible to suggestion, so Hill and Delispan, you might not want to click that 2nd link.

It's interesting that people who spent large amounts of time with Clinton, (whom received massive donations from) are upstanding citizens like Jeffery Epstein, Kevin Spacey, Anthony Weiner, and Harvey Weinstein, may be linked with pedophilia and human trafficking? Who could ever have fore seen something like this happening!

Not a coincidence.

You’re aware that Trump has been connected to Epstein also, yes? Where is your outrage?

Yeah I've read the opinion pieces against him by leftist blogs. He's never flown to his island for spirit cooking and pizza parties like the Clintons

It's ok for Trump to be involved with Epstein because the Clintons were. Don't you get it?

He wasn't though

Are you sure about that?

Donald Trump & Jeffrey Epstein Rape Lawsuit and Affidavits

Posted on: 7/4 10:53 am

Suspected Punter
From Florida via Lewisburg
Quote:

EERY wrote:
Quote:

zwaaa wrote:
Quote:

And what are these “facts” actually conveying? Mountie44 usually does posts like this as some sort of rebuttal, but I can’t connect any dots as to how these links are a rebuttal to anything posted.

I can’t speak for anyone else, but I’ve made a habit of not clicking on links that a poster puts up that they aren’t even willing to put the effort in giving a title, or something that conveys the link’s subject matter. Just copy and paste the article title for gosh sakes. If they are that lazy in posting links, I’m sure they are that lazy in the information they take in. Just an observation.

Hypocracy on those calling out Waters but not condemning Trump.
Trump claiming North Korea no longer a nuclear threat. That was all.

Posted on: 7/4 12:06 pm

Gettin' Schmitty
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

zwaaa wrote:

He wasn't though

Enjoy life in the echo chamber!

http://www.floridabulldog.org/2017/03 ... s-list-lawsuit-pedophile/

President Trump “has been identified as an individual who may have information relating to these allegations,” said Edwards’ West Palm Beach attorney Jack Scarola,

Scarola said Trump is one of a number of high-profile individuals whose testimony might be relevant because they “had a relationship with Epstein that would have at least exposed them potentially to what was going on inside Epstein’s Palm Beach home … during the relevant period of time” between 2001-2007.

The affidavit notes that Trump visited Epstein at Epstein’s West Palm Beach home – “the same home where Epstein abused minor girls daily.”

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” said Trump, then a prominent, wealthy New York developer. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it – Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Posted on: 7/4 12:18 pm

Gettin' Schmitty
From Around
Lol first you think Trump is a communist, now this. You need help.

Posted on: 7/4 12:25 pm

Gettin' Schmitty
Open in new window

Posted on: 7/4 12:33 pm

Gettin' Schmitty

There is little doubt that Donald Trump knows Jeffrey Epstein, as Trump acknowledged in a 2002 New York magazine profile of Epstein:

Epstein likes to tell people that he’s a loner, a man who’s never touched alcohol or drugs, and one whose nightlife is far from energetic. And yet if you talk to Donald Trump, a different Epstein emerges. “I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump booms from a speakerphone. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Open in new window

Posted on: 7/4 12:51 pm

Gettin' Schmitty
Quote:

EERY wrote:
I’ve made a habit of not clicking on links that a poster puts up that they aren’t even willing to put the effort in giving a title, or something that conveys the link’s subject matter. Don't look like they support my worlld view.

FIFY

BTW - I didn't post those links...please reply to the poster. Not really that hard.

Posted on: 7/4 12:57 pm

Gettin' Schmitty
Quote:

zwaaa wrote:
Quote:

EERY wrote:
I’ve made a habit of not clicking on links that a poster puts up that they aren’t even willing to put the effort in giving a title, or something that conveys the link’s subject matter. Don't look like they support my worlld view.

FIFY

BTW - I didn't post those links...please reply to the poster. Not really that hard.

In deference to EERY I am copy pasting this AND including the link.

http://www.businessinsider.com/report ... d-leaders-about-it-2018-7

Trump reportedly floated the idea of invading Venezuela to top aides and world leaders
Alexandra Ma 46m
trump maduro
Justin Sullivan/Getty Images; Reuters
Venezuela is suffering from a rapidly deteriorating economy and weakening law and order.
Beginning at a meeting last summer, US President Donald Trump suggested addressing the crisis by mounting a US invasion and deposing President Nicolas Maduro, according to the Associated Press.
Sources told the AP that Trump's aides told him an invasion was a terrible idea but that Trump persisted and even floated the idea with nearby countries.
That bullish rhetoric could be used to bolster Maduro's standing at home.
President Donald Trump reportedly floated the idea of invading Venezuela to both senior administration officials and world leaders multiple times in the past year.

According to the Associated Press, Trump first proposed taking over the country to top aides at an August 10 meeting held in the Oval Office to discuss US sanctions on the country.

The backdrop was the South American nation's rapidly deteriorating economy and the perilous state of law and order there.

The previously undisclosed meeting, on which the White House has declined to comment, was anonymously revealed by a senior administration official speaking with the AP.

Trump's suggestion reportedly stunned people at the meeting, including Rex Tillerson and H.R. McMaster, then the secretary of state and the national security adviser.

The AP said those in the room, including McMaster, then spent five minutes taking turns warning Trump how military action could backfire and lose him support among other Latin American governments.

Venezuela Caracas Nicolas Maduro Diego Maradona campaign rally
Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro at a rally in Caracas in May. REUTERS/Carlos Jasso
Despite his aides' warnings, Trump reportedly continued to talk of a "military option" to remove Nicolas Maduro as Venezuela's president.

At a private dinner held around a UN General Assembly meeting in New York a month later, the AP said, Trump proceeded to ask the leaders of four Latin American countries whether they would accept military action. The only of the leaders named by the AP was Colombian President Juan Manuel Santos.

Trump reportedly prefaced the conversation with the leaders with the phrase: "My staff told me not to say this."

He then went around the table to ask the leaders whether they were certain they didn't want the US to invade Venezuela, to which each leader said clearly that they were, the AP reported.

Venezuela Colombia border migrant immigration refugees
Venezuelan citizens heading toward the Venezuela-Colombia border in February. Colombian border cities have been providing healthcare to Venezuelan citizens. (AP Photo/Fernando Vergara)
Venezuela's inflation rose above 41,000% last month, making almost all goods unaffordable, and the UN human-rights office declared a breakdown of law and order in the country, citing reports that security forces had killed hundreds of anti-government demonstrators while protecting some suspected of criminal activity from prosecution.

Venezuelans have also been fleeing to countries including Brazil, Colombia, Chile, the US, and Spain.

venezuela exodus map
Skye Gould/Business Insider
Trump said publicly in August that a military option was not out of the question for dealing with the Venezuelan crisis, but details of the president's seriousness about the issue had not been reported until Wednesday.

His administration levied new sanctions on dozens of Venezuelan officials, including Maduro, in May.

Trump's bullish stance against Venezuela could actually bolster Maduro's standing at home, however, as Maduro's supporters have long lamented Washington's involvement in domestic affairs and used anti-US sentiment to unite against his opponents.

Maduro's son, also named Nicolas, said last year: "Mind your own business and solve your own problems, Mr. Trump!"

Posted on: 7/4 1:10 pm

Makin' it Rain
From North Central, WV
Quote:

mountie44 wrote:
Quote:

EERY wrote:
Quote:

zwaaa wrote:
Quote:

Hypocracy on those calling out Waters but not condemning Trump.
Trump claiming North Korea no longer a nuclear threat. That was all.

What hypocrisy exactly? Trump never told anyone to form a group and “push back” against any political officials. All I saw from that video was Liberals taking Trump’s words out of context to try to make a claim that his statements were just as bad as Waters’ were. Just ask 88, context is very important in understanding the message that someone is trying to convey.

Posted on: 7/5 11:03 pm

Makin' it Rain
From North Central, WV
Quote:

zwaaa wrote:
Quote:

EERY wrote:

FIFY

Humorous you chose to ignore the part of my post that was actually pointed toward the comment you made. The part you did choose to manipulate and respond to was obviously a caveat thrown in at the end. It was in some ways pointed to your post, because you accused conservative posters of choosing to ignore the so called facts. I was merely explaining why I didn’t bother to read them.

In conclusion, no it is not really that hard. Keep trying, I’m sure you’ll get it right eventually.

Posted on: 7/5 11:12 pm

Gettin' Schmitty
From Around
Jim Jordan obliterates Rod Rosenstein on live TV. A couple days later he’s accused of sexual abuse from 30 years ago and his nephew magically dies in a car crash. But there’s no deep state.

https://www.whio.com/sports/standout-g ... h/npOuIgPiExrfyfwmPPX3ZM/

Posted on: 7/7 9:46 am

Makin' it Rain
From North Central, WV
[youtube=425,350][/youtube]

Posted on: 7/14 2:08 am

Makin' it Rain
From North Central, WV

Posted on: 7/14 2:40 am

Gettin' Schmitty
From Around
The face of a man who hates Congress, america, the president, and his supporters

Posted on: 7/14 4:55 am

Makin' it Rain
From North Central, WV
How convenient for all these miserable individuals that they have an ongoing investigation going on to hid behind, that relieves them from being forced to tell the truth.

Posted on: 7/14 5:59 am

Makin' it Rain
From North Central, WV
Quote:

So the NYT is calling the indictments a bold move. Seems to me I remember when Manafort and some of the last Russians that were indicted began to fight back in court, all Mueller could do is stammer around and never provide evidence to back up said indictments. Why is it that these days the FBI has a huge problem when it comes to giving honest straight answers?

Conclusion: Before clapping your hands together and jumping about with glee, I’d wait and see how things play out.

Ps: Aren’t we still waiting on Mueller to provide the evidence that has been requested from him in court?

Posted on: 7/15 4:25 am

Pitt Hater
Quote:

EERY wrote:

I’m not well educated in hearings, like this, but I find the questioning and replies, maybe more specific, kind of strange. Let me explain, these lawmakers look to be reading from scripts. Does this seem right? Or is this normal?

Posted on: 7/15 7:37 am

« 1 ... 25 26 27 (28) 29 30 »

Login
Username:

Password:

remember me

Copyright © 2004-2011 wemustignitethiscouch.com All Rights Reserved