Quote:

zwaaa wrote:
Quote:

EERY wrote:
Quote:

mountie44 wrote:
Quote:

Another alt right blogger

Alt right according to who? By what definition are you going by to claim that he is alt right? Your statement seems to be more of a knee jerk reaction than bein derived by some sort of rational deduction.

So you attack my source as partisan, then feign indigence when someone proffers that your link might be partisan

Classic right winger...your rules...they don't apply to me.

For someone who beats their chest about attacking stupidity, I would suggest you reread my statement and form a more appropriate response. What part of what I wrote here qualifies as feigning indigence? Sorry that I would request someone clarify their statement in a fact based manner. Feel free to carry on in obscurity. I honestly was not meaning to constrain you in a more intellectual exchange. As you were, you big bad rebel.

I actually owe you an apology. I assumed wvu1917 posted this. Sorry. Didn't mean to attack.

I accept your olive branch

Posted on: 7/22 8:08 pm

Re: Swamp Drainage
Gettin' Schmitty
From Just barely outside the Beltway.
Quote:

EERY wrote:

I accept your olive branch

And I accept that beer, Thanks!

Posted on: 7/22 8:09 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Gettin' Schmitty
From Around
FISA warrant application supports Nunes memo.

Posted on: 7/22 10:55 pm

Gettin' Schmitty
From Around
Quote:

zwaaa wrote:
Quote:

EERY wrote:
Quote:

zwaaa wrote:
Quote:

EERY wrote:
Quote:

mountie44 wrote:
Quote:

Alt right according to who? By what definition are you going by to claim that he is alt right? Your statement seems to be more of a knee jerk reaction than bein derived by some sort of rational deduction.

So you attack my source as partisan, then feign indigence when someone proffers that your link might be partisan

For someone who beats their chest about attacking stupidity, I would suggest you reread my statement and form a more appropriate response. What part of what I wrote here qualifies as feigning indigence? Sorry that I would request someone clarify their statement in a fact based manner. Feel free to carry on in obscurity. I honestly was not meaning to constrain you in a more intellectual exchange. As you were, you big bad rebel.

I actually owe you an apology. I assumed wvu1917 posted this. Sorry. Didn't mean to attack.

Feels good to know that I am to be attacked whenever someone posts fact based arguments such as I do in every post. I will humbly shield your fiery darts with ease!

Posted on: 7/22 10:59 pm

Gettin' Schmitty
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

zwaaa wrote:
Quote:

EERY wrote:
Quote:

zwaaa wrote:
Quote:

EERY wrote:
Quote:

mountie44 wrote:
Quote:

Feels good to know that I am to be attacked whenever someone posts fact based arguments such as I do in every post. I will humbly shield your fiery darts with ease!

Well if you weren't such a jerk to everyone that disagrees with you might not need to throw the machismo around quite so much. Firey Darts? Really, that's the best you can come up with?

No concussion grenades?

No two holster Desert Eagle setup?

No alien race trying to resurrect their God King?

Posted on: 7/23 2:57 pm

Gettin' Schmitty
From Around
"US rejects Putin’s joint ‘interrogations’ plan to end Russiagate. His offer to let US officials attend interrogations of Russian officials indicted by the ‘Russiagate’ probe has been rejected."

It seems Capitol Hill lawmakers have no interest in fair trials when it comes to Russia. Hmm, I wonder why.

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/433793-putin- ... nterrogations-russiagate/

Posted on: 7/24 8:24 am

Gettin' Schmitty
From Around
Quote:

zwaaa wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

zwaaa wrote:
Quote:

EERY wrote:
Quote:

zwaaa wrote:
Quote:

EERY wrote:
Quote:

mountie44 wrote:
Quote:

Well if you weren't such a jerk to everyone that disagrees with you might not need to throw the machismo around quite so much. Firey Darts? Really, that's the best you can come up with?

No concussion grenades?

No two holster Desert Eagle setup?

No alien race trying to resurrect their God King?

No, your insults, conversational skills,and replies are little fiery darts. Dont flatter yourself. I'm not a jerk. Unless being a jerk is proving everyone wrong, then I will admit to being the biggest jerk here.

Posted on: 7/24 8:26 am

Gettin' Schmitty
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
I'm not a jerk. Unless being a jerk is proving everyone wrong, then I will admit to being the biggest jerk here.

Tonight on "Total Lack of Self Awareness" theater!!!!

Posted on: 7/24 10:12 am

Gettin' Schmitty
"America First"? Chinese factory claims it's making Donald Trump's 2020 campaign flags

https://www.newsweek.com/america-first ... -trump-2020-china-1009232

Posted on: 7/24 9:21 pm

« 1 ... 29 30 31 (32)

Login
Username:

Password:

remember me

Copyright © 2004-2011 wemustignitethiscouch.com All Rights Reserved