We Must Ignite This Couch Message Boards

Loserville must vacate title.
WMITC
From Here
The Louisville men’s basketball program will have to vacate its 2013 NCAA title and 2012 Final Four appearance after the NCAA denied its appeal of what the school described as “draconian penalties” levied against the team.

The NCAA Division I Infractions Appeals Committee also upheld the penalty that requires Louisville to return money received through conference revenue sharing for NCAA tournament appearances in 2012, '13, '14 and '15.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bask ... acate-2013-national-title

Posted on: 2/20 12:45 pm

Re: Loserville must vacate title.
WMITC
From Here
No doubt the Big 12 is thankful it took WVU instead of these guys.

Posted on: 2/20 12:52 pm

WMITC
From Here
Open in new window

Sing along with me:

When there is always something there to remind me..."

Posted on: 2/20 8:10 pm

Gettin' Schmitty
From Monrovia MD
So does Michigan State win the title or does it just stay vacant, and what about the other 5 teams Louisville beat?
Do they get the winner's money and is the bracket adjusted, because I had MSU and I want the whole pie!

Posted on: 3/3 12:22 am

Pitt Hater
From columbia,sc
I have always thought that this is the stupidest punishment I have ever heard of. Vacate titles as punishment? Screw that! They should have to pay like a $20 million dollar compensation to every team they beat that year during the regular season and a $100 million dollar compensation to every team they beat in the tourney! Make it HURT!!!!

Posted on: 3/3 11:21 am

Login
Username:

Password:

remember me

Copyright © 2004-2011 wemustignitethiscouch.com All Rights Reserved