We Must Ignite This Couch Message Boards

« 1 ... 6 7 8 (9)

Re: EERS vs THE EVIL EMPIRE
Makin' it Rain
From Fairmont
Quote:

FL77Mounty wrote:
Esa Ahmad - 6 rebounds, 1 assist, 0 points.
Harris - 0 points, 0 assists, 1 rebound
West - 0 points, 0 assists, 3 rebounds
Bolden - 2 points, 1 rebound, 2 assists

It would have helped to have a few more contributors.

We played 3-5 with their shooting we were lucky to be in the game up to the last 2.5 mins

Posted on: 3/11 9:13 am

Grant Ave. Warrior
From fort worth, tx
Quote:

1642 wrote:
Quote:

WVUswim wrote:
One thing that was cemented for me today, is that Teddy needs to play over Ahmad or West. Both have vanished offensively and their defense is suspect at best. At least Allen moves. I love Bob, but he is wrong. Buckets is twice the player Invisible Esa or West is

Totally disagree with this.....

Yeah, Esa has vanished when he opened the tournament with a 21 point performance...

Posted on: 3/11 10:19 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Anonymous
Account_DeletedAnonymous
Section124: talkoption is ruining this site with stupidity. Are there are any stupidity bans on this site?Wrote this a while back.
ere for the Beer
And you write this garbage:

1. Because Konate is commonly in foul trouble.
2. Because Miles, unfortunately, has lost all confidence as a shooter.
3. Because West and Ahmad are playing terribly.
4. Because this team continually gives up WIDE open threes.

Hey Yo-Yo head, only you are allowed to complain? What a putz brain, go back to sleep or play with you putz puzzles cause you are not welcome here with your twitter bs.

Posted on: 3/11 10:35 am

Anonymous
Account_DeletedAnonymous
Looking at the losses for answers and you notice Carter going in with no outlet passes to our players who are flatfooted. No sets were called and our guys are clueless when he does this move.

Also, bad passing that is giving the ball away and no chance to score when we are behind. In situations of deficits, you need to play with certainty and our players are playing like they can afford a loss of the ball and refuse to just SHOOT it when they get an open look. K did the shooting and they were hot, good for them but we do not even try to balance their open shooting. We are unable to bring it at the end like K did to us repeatedly this season. The game's end is where the win/loss is going to be decided and they have a routine and we have no plans. Just so frustrating to watch our players flatfooted and wasting time with a last-second attempt. So often this is repeated that I can not watch the garbage anymore. Our team is not elite in the least from the games I have watched. Our shooting is so far below average that the trashmen (bench) refuse to pick it up. No shooting drills like I suggested in order to put the pressure on our shooters. If they can not shoot against each other for recognition and playing time then they cannot shoot in games under pressure.

Posted on: 3/11 10:51 am

Pitt Hater
From NEW JERSEY
Tough loss. According to the FBI, Kansas has one of the best teams money can buy.

Posted on: 3/11 12:07 pm

Gettin' Schmitty
From Madison, AL
Quote:

WVUswim wrote:
Quote:

Proud2BanEer wrote:
Quote:

RadioShark wrote:
I'm pretty sure 72% is why we lost.

Yep. Sissy-boy b-ball won tonight.

To be fair, we loved sissy-boy basketball from 2002-2007, and a lot of this board wants Patrick Beilein to bring back sissy-boy basketball in about 3 years. Not saying it’s better or worse, but WVU loves that stable for a long, successful period

All right,all right. I'm just pissed we lost.

Posted on: 3/11 1:24 pm

Here for the Beer
From Richmond, VA via Wellsburg, WV
Look at the bright side, if they truly dispose of all unused championship shirts and hats, then some 3rd world country believes we win the Big 12 Tourney every year.

Posted on: 3/11 1:55 pm

WMITC
From Parkersburg, WV
Quote:

NYeer wrote:
Look at the bright side, if they truly dispose of all unused championship shirts and hats, then some 3rd world country believes we win the Big 12 Tourney every year.

We are huge in the third world. How do you think we got Sags and Bender? All these championship losses are boosting our foreign recruiting. It's cheap, legal and effective.

Posted on: 3/11 3:08 pm

Eat Shit Pitt

« 1 ... 6 7 8 (9)

Login
Username:

Password:

remember me

Copyright © 2004-2011 wemustignitethiscouch.com All Rights Reserved