We Must Ignite This Couch Message Boards

« 1 2 (3)

Re: WVU vs. Syracuse Post as You Watch, Listen Whatever

From Boone County, WV
The Tangerine Offense gets more penalties than our defense lol. Bout time that happened.

Posted on: 10/14/2006 1:25 pm

From Boone County, WV
Hmmm passing defense is picking an awfully late time to WAKE UP AND START KNOCKING DOWN PASSES. Where were you for the first 2 Quarters, 14 minutes and 5 seconds?

If I would show up to work this late...my ass would be sitting at home drawing unemployment.

Posted on: 10/14/2006 1:27 pm

From Boone County, WV
Slaton Show is back on.
Well the Slaton and Pat Show anyway.

St. Patrick 6
Iron Pat PAT Good

WVU 38 Orange 14

Pat, Pat, Steve and the guys are making us all Orange juice...except there's still too much damn pulp and orange pieces in it for my liking thanks to the Defense.

Posted on: 10/14/2006 1:31 pm

From Boone County, WV
HAHA The Tangerine Offense keeps racking up yardage......penaltly yardage. How do you get this many false starts in a game?

230 yards for St. Patrick so far. Let's see if Slaton and Pat make their defensive look stupid again.

Well too late...just did again.

400+ yards off of Syracuse's defense. There's some more for Slaton.

Posted on: 10/14/2006 1:42 pm

From Boone County, WV
Hmmm let's see here...it's time, it's time its McAfee TIME! (Why can't we have a guy who's name rhymes with Vader?)

Iron Pat 3

WVU 41 Tangerines 14

Let's get this daggone game over with. (Although I could do with more shot of the hot blonde walking the sidelines and Danica Patrick commericals)

Posted on: 10/14/2006 1:51 pm

From Boone County, WV
Well if that wasn't a weak ass pass interference call. To beat it all he waited to throw the flag until the Tangerine cry ass started whining.

Cry me a river Tangerine and look at the score board.

Well at least they their offense didn't let me down with this delay of game penalty.

Posted on: 10/14/2006 1:57 pm

From Boone County, WV
And again Colson shows why his ass is wondering the side lines while Slaton is out there. The second team isn't looking so great thus far. Is there a game he HASN'T fumbled in?

Well at least we just got the ball back after another sack.

Let's go 2nd team....

Posted on: 10/14/2006 2:13 pm

From Boone County, WV
Well another W in the win column for WVU. And this W is for White. He looked awesome today.

Well here's some final thoughts about this game for me. Our offense looked stellar today. Especially in the second half. The Tangerine defense couldn't stop Pat White or anybody else for that matter. If our offense plays against Louisville on November 2 like they did today...then we will have nothing to worry about. I've seen Louisville's Defense and I'm not impressed.

That being said.......

What we do have to worry about is our defense continuing to look like a junior high JV defense. Sure they decided to start showing up in the last few minutes of the third quarter. But as I said earlier in the thread...if I show up to work after half the workday is over..shoot after lunch even....my ass is fired. If the defense plays against Louisville like they did against Syracuse (damn Patterson threw all over them for Don Nehlen's sake) things could get ugly real quick.

And ugly is what this chick who worked the sidelines today and interviewed the very humble and quiet St. Patrick after the game is not. She is one extremely hot chica and I wish f'ing BSPN would replace Kirk or Lee or Kirk and Lee with her...at least then College Gameday would be slightly more entertaining. Hell she'd have to be smarter than them..most living organisms are.

So Offense A+
Defense G (For showing up FINALLY)

Posted on: 10/14/2006 2:22 pm

WMITC
From Houston, TX
Louisville struggled with Cinci today and barely eked out the win themselves. Rutgers mashed Navy into the dirt...hope it was their homecoming at the Academy. Nice to see a couple of unrankeds defeat ranked teams. Now Auburn better clean up....

Big East got serious accolades on SportsCenter or one of those shows. We have three of only nine undefeated teams, and Pitt is 6-1. People "can't believe" the Big East. When the cams were off they were all probably blathering about the crappy skeds and watching Notre Lame reruns.

Our D needs to wake the fock up. We are moving into some good games, and some Big East rivalries and they need to put out or get out.

As an afterthought, the 'Cuse was not always a fruit. Way back in the day, when I was accepted there as an undergrad we were the Syracuse Orangemen, with the now banned Indian as our mascot. "Orangemen" was considered too derogatory, along with Redskins, Warriors and anything with a feather capped man in profile. Thus the Simply Orange commercial turned mascot.

Posted on: 10/14/2006 6:26 pm

Noob
From Summersville, WV
Hey Navi8or. Wasn't able to watch, but listened on radio as we were putting up trim and polyurethane window and the neverending sweeping up. LOL. Have a great weekend. It's cold here in the mtns.

Go Eeers!

Posted on: 10/14/2006 9:26 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

WMITC
From Houston, TX
Hey girl, glad to see ya. It is getting damp and chilly here too. Darn glad to see a few of the mighty falling here, too. Good bye to the Gators; their running the table hopes have been killed. Woo-hoo.

have yourself a good one; stop by more often!

Posted on: 10/14/2006 10:06 pm

From Boone County, WV
Why do I have a feeling that you two know each other LOL.

Well all of a sudden BSPN is singing WVU's praises again. It's amazing how many times that they change their opinion of people. I'm quite sure we've now heard the last of this Tebow and Florida talk now.

I'm hoping the defense corrects itself for Louisville as otherwise I could forsee a situation where we're trading scores back and forth as I don't think at this point we can stop Louisville's passing game and I don't think their defense can stop our running game.

Of course I'm beginning to think Rutgers is the one we need to worry about...Louisville about got beat by Cincy for Pete's sake.

Posted on: 10/14/2006 11:49 pm

From Alkol, Lincoln County
well, if louisville plays like they did today, then we have a shot, considering we are better than cincinnati. our secondary needs a makeover. i would like to see what that mecksroth can do.

Posted on: 10/15/2006 12:07 am

« 1 2 (3)

Login
Username:

Password:

remember me

Copyright © 2004-2011 wemustignitethiscouch.com All Rights Reserved