We Must Ignite This Couch Message Boards


 
Is the NCAA racist?
Anonymous
Account_DeletedAnonymous
Stan Van Gundy was critical of both the NCAA and the NBA's one-and-done rule that prohibits American-born basketball players from entering the NBA directly from high school.

“People that were against (players) coming out (of high school) made a lot of excuses, but I think a lot of it was racist," said Van Gundy. "I’ve never heard anybody go up in arms about (minor-league baseball or hockey)."

Van Gundy's comments came in response to allegations that money was funneled to college basketball players with the assistance of several coaches.

“The NCAA is one of the worst organizations – maybe the worst organization – in sports. They certainly don’t care about the athlete.” (Nice to see some honest truth from a newsman.)

The monopoly of the NCAA tourney is overwhelmingly rewarding so naturally, this rule was made and enforced to promote viewers interest and provide a showcase for the future NBA players. The only trouble is that human nature will foul up anything in pursuit of money. The blue blood schools have all been exposed and now the NCAA will have to admonish these foundation programs with a no-no-no, little fine and punishment. It will be tepid regardless of how frequently these programs have cheated in the past.

Posted on: 2/27 8:45 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Is the NCAA racist?
Pitt Hater
Joined:
9/7/2008 9:59 am
From Athens GA
Posts: 1679
The NCAA is biased toward the color green.

Posted on: 2/27 9:27 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Is the NCAA racist?
Anonymous
Account_DeletedAnonymous
Quote:

SicPuppy wrote:
The NCAA is biased toward the color green.




However this being February you can add black also as this is what Scott was saying. Predominantly White sports like hockey and baseball players are able to go directly from school to developmental farms for money but basketball players are not!

Posted on: 2/27 10:27 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Is the NCAA racist?
Anonymous
Account_DeletedAnonymous
Why are we so clueless to the bigoty and colorblindness? The media is not able to speak up on these issues due to the control of the Money Mofia masters.

The betting actions and power from March Madness entice the press to remain silent with an occasional whisper emerging. The controlled fake news organizations that orchestrate the news events in advance and present them as real is becoming commonplace after the success of 9-11.

BBC news was showing Bldg 7 as collapsed with an eyewitness on standby when the building was visible behind them, yet no public outcry over this fake news cover-up story. They were too early in their reporting and did not know that the building was still erect and in view in the background. Commercial actors being parted out as eyewitnesses is common in the news reporting and makes the public think this is actually real when is it another governmental cover-up.

Demand justice for our people who were killed by the corrupt politicians. Both parties are involved in this fraud just like the money payoffs in Big Pharma laws.


Posted on: 2/27 10:42 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Is the NCAA racist?

Joined:
12/7/2009 7:07 pm
From Charlottesville, Virginia
Posts: 12958
Quote:

talkoption wrote:
Why are we so clueless to the bigoty and colorblindness? The media is not able to speak up on these issues due to the control of the Money Mofia masters.

The betting actions and power from March Madness entice the press to remain silent with an occasional whisper emerging. The controlled fake news organizations that orchestrate the news events in advance and present them as real is becoming commonplace after the success of 9-11.

BBC news was showing Bldg 7 as collapsed with an eyewitness on standby when the building was visible behind them, yet no public outcry over this fake news cover-up story. They were too early in their reporting and did not know that the building was still erect and in view in the background. Commercial actors being parted out as eyewitnesses is common in the news reporting and makes the public think this is actually real when is it another governmental cover-up.

Demand justice for our people who were killed by the corrupt politicians. Both parties are involved in this fraud just like the money payoffs in Big Pharma laws.



Open in new window

Posted on: 2/27 11:17 am
_________________
Open in new window
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Is the NCAA racist?
Pitt Hater
Joined:
9/18/2011 10:04 pm
From Atlanta, GA
Posts: 1423
Everything I don't like is racist, and whoever said it is Hitler.

Posted on: 2/27 11:54 am
_________________
Dana for President
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Is the NCAA racist?
Anonymous
Account_DeletedAnonymous
The American Corporate Acephali run our country for their own purposes without regard to your individual freedoms. We need to know that March Madness is too much money to stop and the betting action too lucrative to severely punish the blue blood schools caught cheating.

WVU is not amongst the cheaters but our conference is and we should be asked if we want our schools to perform in this tourney. How else can you send a message that cheating is not going to be tolerated?

The NCAA is beholding to outside forces and no chance they want to mess up the March Madness money machine they have created. If this media entertainment does not get produced then the American public will have free time to become aware of their troubles. Puppet masters need to entertain us to keep us ignorant and compliant. The term used by knowledgeable Americans is "Sheeple". The Sheeple will care less about their country as they are only selfish minded morons to busy eating processed food to hold an intelligent conversation about their environs.

Let the world heat up and get destroyed by ungoverned corporate oil monopolies that trash the seas and pollute the water we drink. Let Trump dismantle the Consumer Protection Bureau and the EPA. Sheeple have little awareness or care about such matters. As more and more Americans are converted into zombies, greater is the power of the Acephali. Hidden from public scrutiny to avoid being exposed, the lawyers thrive like botulism on our collective bodies causing sickness and early death.

Our country is obese due to HFCS (High Fructose Corn Syrup) and added sugars. No other country would allow their food to be tampered with except Americans. If you are reading this and are obese know that the Acephali are responsible for your growing health troubles and they thrive on your ignorance. No real action will come about until we demand change and the FDA is not going to do anything under fatty Trump. Clinton became a vegan after he left office and discovered his own poor health from eating McDonald's preserved garbage. Taste great and kills slowly so eat up the trash as that is all these meatheads can comprehend.

Without a healthy body, the mind is useless so the meatheads are damaged due to the hormones and antibodies they ingest from dairy cow meat. Watch Forks over Knives to learn about your body and what does not work regarding eating habits. Become aware that ignorance is the 1984 mentality the government has over 50% of Americans and take you life back.

Posted on: 2/27 11:57 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Is the NCAA racist?
Grant Ave. Warrior
Joined:
12/23/2008 4:11 pm
From Lexington, KY (Hurricane, WV is home)
Posts: 851
Dude, no offense, but do you think this is the appropriate forum for this? We come here to get our mind off the real world and read about WV sports, not read about conspiracy theories and government control. Post this stuff in the soapbox.

Posted on: 2/27 1:19 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Is the NCAA racist?

Joined:
12/7/2009 7:07 pm
From Charlottesville, Virginia
Posts: 12958
Quote:

talkoption wrote:
The American Corporate Acephali run our country for their own purposes without regard to your individual freedoms. We need to know that March Madness is too much money to stop and the betting action too lucrative to severely punish the blue blood schools caught cheating.

WVU is not amongst the cheaters but our conference is and we should be asked if we want our schools to perform in this tourney. How else can you send a message that cheating is not going to be tolerated?

The NCAA is beholding to outside forces and no chance they want to mess up the March Madness money machine they have created. If this media entertainment does not get produced then the American public will have free time to become aware of their troubles. Puppet masters need to entertain us to keep us ignorant and compliant. The term used by knowledgeable Americans is "Sheeple". The Sheeple will care less about their country as they are only selfish minded morons to busy eating processed food to hold an intelligent conversation about their environs.

Let the world heat up and get destroyed by ungoverned corporate oil monopolies that trash the seas and pollute the water we drink. Let Trump dismantle the Consumer Protection Bureau and the EPA. Sheeple have little awareness or care about such matters. As more and more Americans are converted into zombies, greater is the power of the Acephali. Hidden from public scrutiny to avoid being exposed, the lawyers thrive like botulism on our collective bodies causing sickness and early death.

Our country is obese due to HFCS (High Fructose Corn Syrup) and added sugars. No other country would allow their food to be tampered with except Americans. If you are reading this and are obese know that the Acephali are responsible for your growing health troubles and they thrive on your ignorance. No real action will come about until we demand change and the FDA is not going to do anything under fatty Trump. Clinton became a vegan after he left office and discovered his own poor health from eating McDonald's preserved garbage. Taste great and kills slowly so eat up the trash as that is all these meatheads can comprehend.

Without a healthy body, the mind is useless so the meatheads are damaged due to the hormones and antibodies they ingest from dairy cow meat. Watch Forks over Knives to learn about your body and what does not work regarding eating habits. Become aware that ignorance is the 1984 mentality the government has over 50% of Americans and take you life back.


So then you aren't going to fill out a bracket?

Posted on: 2/27 1:34 pm
_________________
Open in new window
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Is the NCAA racist?
Makin' it Rain
Joined:
7/10/2008 9:44 am
From new york, new york
Posts: 4345
They should have no age restriction on NBA, should be completely based on skill. This will end most of the payment crap. It's mainly the bluebloods that want the age restiction since they are the ones fighting for these recruits.

Posted on: 2/27 1:37 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Is the NCAA racist?
Makin' it Rain
Joined:
8/2/2010 10:50 am
From Canonsburg, PA
Posts: 4830
Quote:

talkoption wrote:
Quote:

SicPuppy wrote:
The NCAA is biased toward the color green.




However this being February you can add black also as this is what Scott was saying. Predominantly White sports like hockey and baseball players are able to go directly from school to developmental farms for money but basketball players are not!


Once again as I have always said many people map racism to class-ism especially when there is a disproportionate membership in an economic class.

While you mention baseball and hockey, do you realize how LITTLE money this generates NCAA member schools? I suspect that baseball and hockey are funded by basketball and football that have requirements.

As for race.....I notice you didn't mention track and field. I am sure there is an over representation of African-American athletes in track and field.

Posted on: 2/27 3:01 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Is the NCAA racist?
Grant Ave. Warrior
Joined:
1/10/2013 12:14 am
Posts: 1199
Quote:

talkoption wrote:
The American Corporate Acephali run our country for their own purposes without regard to your individual freedoms. We need to know that March Madness is too much money to stop and the betting action too lucrative to severely punish the blue blood schools caught cheating.

WVU is not amongst the cheaters but our conference is and we should be asked if we want our schools to perform in this tourney. How else can you send a message that cheating is not going to be tolerated?

The NCAA is beholding to outside forces and no chance they want to mess up the March Madness money machine they have created. If this media entertainment does not get produced then the American public will have free time to become aware of their troubles. Puppet masters need to entertain us to keep us ignorant and compliant. The term used by knowledgeable Americans is "Sheeple". The Sheeple will care less about their country as they are only selfish minded morons to busy eating processed food to hold an intelligent conversation about their environs.

Let the world heat up and get destroyed by ungoverned corporate oil monopolies that trash the seas and pollute the water we drink. Let Trump dismantle the Consumer Protection Bureau and the EPA. Sheeple have little awareness or care about such matters. As more and more Americans are converted into zombies, greater is the power of the Acephali. Hidden from public scrutiny to avoid being exposed, the lawyers thrive like botulism on our collective bodies causing sickness and early death.

Our country is obese due to HFCS (High Fructose Corn Syrup) and added sugars. No other country would allow their food to be tampered with except Americans. If you are reading this and are obese know that the Acephali are responsible for your growing health troubles and they thrive on your ignorance. No real action will come about until we demand change and the FDA is not going to do anything under fatty Trump. Clinton became a vegan after he left office and discovered his own poor health from eating McDonald's preserved garbage. Taste great and kills slowly so eat up the trash as that is all these meatheads can comprehend.

Without a healthy body, the mind is useless so the meatheads are damaged due to the hormones and antibodies they ingest from dairy cow meat. Watch Forks over Knives to learn about your body and what does not work regarding eating habits. Become aware that ignorance is the 1984 mentality the government has over 50% of Americans and take you life back.


Oh for fux sake. Can somebody just ban him? I’d rather ready Short’s, pot baby, etc

Posted on: 2/27 3:43 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Is the NCAA racist?
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/29/2008 4:48 pm
From Deadwood, Lakota Territory
Posts: 8425
DELETE.

Ah, never mind, I will just delete my post.

Posted on: 2/27 8:36 pm
_________________
Liberal, Progressive, Socialist, Globalist Fascists in BOTH parties are trying to take over the U.S.A.

Help us Eric Cartman, YOU are our only hope.
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Is the NCAA racist?
WMITC
Joined:
8/28/2006 11:40 am
From Parkersburg, WV
Posts: 8840
Turns out all these school shootings in the news were staged too. All filmed from a Hollywood sound stage.

Posted on: 2/27 9:40 pm
_________________
Open in new window

Eat Shit Pitt
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Is the NCAA racist?
Anonymous
Account_DeletedAnonymous
Quote:

wvmtneer wrote:
Turns out all these school shootings in the news were staged too. All filmed from a Hollywood sound stage.


I heard this about Sandy Hook but where is your support to show this latest shooting is staged? It is outrageous to think such a travesty would be orchestrated involving the local incompetence of Miami police and the FBI. Does not make sense that the government would belittle other agencies.

You seem to have limited thinking if you think 9-11 was not staged but this is to be expected as the population has rolled over their responsibility due to mental exhaustion. However, Rick Gage and the engineers have been ardent in their campaign to have the truth exposed as these people know how to build tall buildings and know BS when they hear it.

NISC has admitted that Bldg 7 came down in freefall speed as the video evidence is the smoking gun. Freefall means man-made destruction.

I keep an open mind about all matters as only our lord is perfect.


“If people let the government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls who live under tyranny.” Thomas Jefferson

Posted on: 2/28 6:55 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Is the NCAA racist?
Anonymous
Account_DeletedAnonymous
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPvYxTa1ph4

This teacher says it was a full metal garbed policeman shooting down the hallway! Crazy indeed.Quote:

wvmtneer wrote:
Turns out all these school shootings in the news were staged too. All filmed from a Hollywood sound stage.

Posted on: 2/28 4:09 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Is the NCAA racist?

Joined:
12/7/2009 7:07 pm
From Charlottesville, Virginia
Posts: 12958
Quote:

wvmtneer wrote:
Turns out all these school shootings in the news were staged too. All filmed from a Hollywood sound stage.


Like a mass snuff film?

Posted on: 3/1 8:29 pm
_________________
Open in new window
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Is the NCAA racist?
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/20/2008 1:23 pm
From Just barely outside the Beltway.
Posts: 7639
Quote:

SicPuppy wrote:
The NCAA is biased toward the color green.


I think this pretty much says it all.

Posted on: 3/3 8:30 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 







Login
Username:

Password:

remember me





Copyright © 2004-2011 wemustignitethiscouch.com All Rights Reserved